Sources: A report shows that Samsung seems to be working on its first smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera. Although the report does not highlight the name of the smartphone, the rumoured Samsung phone is seem to be part of Galaxy A series. It is also important to note that Samsung has not confirmed the development of this smartphone, therefore, it is advised to take the information with a pinch of salt.
According to the report by Pigtou in collaboration with OnLeaks, the rumoured Samsung phone will come with a pop-up selfie camera along with triple cameras on the back. From the alleged renders published on the website, we can see the pop-up selfie camera placed towards the top-left side of the smartphone.
Hey! Friends today I will review Nokia 2.1 . I am currently using this phone so I can give you best review about this . So let’s start.
1. Display: It’s display is all good with 5.5″(13.97cm)HD display. It looks enough wide sufficient. That’s the positive point of this smartphone.
2. Battery– It’s another positive point of this mobile. It have 4000mAh battery that looks sufficient nice for long hours work on this. It provides non-removable battery. Charging facility is available USB micro-B data cable.
3. Camera: Camera facility is not so far as good. It have 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera but it is all good designated to the price. However it provides all features with the camera like slow motion shoot , fast motion shoot , Paranoma shoot, Beauty mode, HDR support and much more.
4. Sound– It’s sound quality is all good with Dual speakers(stereo sound). By this much time I found it’s sound system all good.
5. Android Go Edition– This is the most attracting part of this mobile. It provides Android Go Edition i.e. It provides pre-installed lite versions of various app.
6. RAM and ROM – So far this is the negative point of this phone. It provides 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM which can be further updated with 128GB of SD Card. RAM and ROM are not a good supporter for Games like Free Fire and PUBG and can support apps like MS Excel etc. but with hanging problem. This is the one major issue with phone.
8. Touch- It supports multi-touch feature and supports smooth functioning with touch so far.
9. Colour Variants – It comes with 3 colour Variants: Blue/Copper , Blue/Silver , Grey/Silver.
10. Security – Security is the major concern in Today’s world. This phone provides with None,Swipe Lock, Pattern lock, Pin lock , Password. It provides with features Google Play Protect and Find My Device.
So far this is the full specification of phone . Now time for review. I would like to give this phone 4.4⭐⭐⭐⭐ as it have one negative point with memory that gives hanging problem. So far the product is good with price about ₹6000 . However when I bought this it was recently launched so I payed about ₹7000. But now it’s price is reduced and you can buy this on online store for about ₹5500.
I hope that this information would be useful for you. Please like, share and subscribe my blog site for more posts.
One more thing if you are interested to read new stories than check my another blog site ‘Mind-blowing Stories’